Brocade Warranty & Out of Warranty Products
Warranty Coverage for Brocade Branded Products
Learn More »
RMA Request Form
You can return products* to Brocade by submitting an online Return Materials Authorization (RMA) request below.
Once you have submitted the online request form, a Brocade representative will contact you with direction on how to proceed.
*Additional Return Instructions »
- If the product fails within 30 days of receipt (DOA), fill out the Brocade RMA request form and a replacement will be shipped within 48 hours from the time your RMA is processed
- If your Brocade product is determined to be out of the warranty, a PO reference must be provided for the repair charges for a RMA to be issued
- A RMA reference # must be provided when shipping defective material to a Brocade return center, or your shipment will be subject to rejection
- Affix a shipping label to the outside of each package
- If a defective unit is processed as out of warranty, the new warranty contract tied to the replacement is 90 days
- The Turn Around Time of a RMA starts when the defective is received at a Brocade return center