IBM FlashSystem 840 joins with Brocade technology 16 Gbps Gen 5 Fibre Channel SAN products to empower applications to work faster and scale further.
Evaluator Group’s benchmark testing demonstrates the superior performance of Brocade Gen 5 Fibre Channel vs FCoE for Solid State Storage environments.
Imagine what you could accomplish with management tools built to optimize availability and performance, while simplifying management.
Papers & Articles
- The Benefits of Brocade Gen 5 Fibre Channel »
- Operational Simplicity: Automating and Simplifying SAN Provisioning »
Related Products & Technology
News & Opinions
- New technical video series on Brocade Fibre Channel SAN features »
- Brocade Delivers Industry’s Most Advanced SAN Management Solution »
- The Network Matters for Manageability »
- How To Design a 2 Million IOPS Storage Architecture »
- Fibre Channel is recommended over FCoE for solid-state storage
- Brocade Demonstrates Fibre Channel Innovation and Leadership for Enterprise Solid State Storage Systems »
- Fibre Channel Industry Association Announces Development of Industry’s Fastest Storage Networking »
Connect With Us
High performance Gen 5 Fibre Channel SAN with solid-state drive (SSD) storage technology.