IBM offers Brocade Gen 5 Fibre Channel and Fabric Vision technology to help customers build a solid server-networking-storage foundation.
EMC and Brocade jointly help organizations transform and shape their data center architectures to address new challenges, in critical areas such as storage, storage networking, and virtualization.
What Others Are Saying
Papers & Articles
- IDC - Brocade Launches Fabric Vision, Enhances Gen 5 Portfolio »
- Importance of Fabric-Based Architectures for Storage »
Related Products & Technology
News & Opinions
- Cisco MDS: Technology Leader or Technology Laggard? »
- Brocade Advances Fibre Channel Innovation with New Fabric Vision Technology »
- Breaking the Status Quo, It's Not About Speed »
- What's in a Name? Brocade Gen 5 Fibre Channel Changes the Game »