Redefine IP Storage Networking
Don't settle for a legacy IP networkExplore
Don't settle for a legacy IP networkExplore
Revolutionizing business models for the Third PlatformExplore
Free 30-Day Trial: Brocade Virtual Traffic Manager, the leading virtual application delivery platform for the New IPExplore
2017 Brocade SAN Assessment Sweepstakes
RANDOM PRIZE DRAWING
2017 Complete Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
THE FOLLOWING PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY.
1. Eligibility. To be eligible to enter the Sweepstakes, you must be (i) at least eighteen (18) years of age as of the time of entry, (ii) a resident of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia, and (iii) run the free Network Assessment from Brocade and Dell EMC by June 12, 2017. Employees of Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. and its affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, advertising, promotion and publicity agencies and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited, restricted or taxed by law. Brocade Technical Publications staff and their families are not eligible to enter or win.
Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and its designees decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
Notice to Public Officials: Brocade understands that the laws of many jurisdictions restrict private parties, lobbyist employers, and government contractors from providing things of value to government officials, and in some cases, require reporting of such gifts. Likewise, government officials are restricted from accepting gifts or other things of value in many jurisdictions, including sweepstakes prizes. Prior to awarding any prizes you will be required to certify that acceptance of the sweepstakes prize is permitted in accordance with applicable law and ethics policies of your employer.
2. How To Enter. To enter the Sweepstakes, beginning at 6 pm Pacific Standard Time, on the 8th day of May, 2017 through 11:59 pm Pacific Standard Time on the 12th day of June, 2017 (“Sweepstakes Period”),
You are automatically entered into the Sweepstakes when you complete a SAN Health Network Assessment, available for download at www.brocade.com/dellemc.
No other methods of entry will be accepted. Entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period and by 11:59 pm Pacific Standard Time on the 12th day of June, 2017 to be eligible. Limit: only one entry per person and per email address. Sponsor is not responsible for failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, illegible, mutilated, garbled or delayed entries or other communications or other problems related to transfer or collection of entry information or other information, or for errors or mistakes related to the Website. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or who otherwise violates these rules. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Use of a false email address will disqualify an Entry. Any communication or information transmitted to Sponsor and/or the Website electronically or otherwise, is and will be treated as non-confidential and non proprietary. Sponsor in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Website, or who otherwise violates these Official Rules.
3. Prizes. Amazon Echo
The Approximate Retail Value of this prize is $180.00.
Any warranties or other representations made by the manufacturer or the provider of the prize(s) are not the responsibility of the Sponsor. Sponsor does not provide any warranty for the prizes and does not represent that the manufacturer or other third party will honor any type of warranty, representation or other offer related to the prize or included with the documentation provided by the manufacture or other third party. The prize is delivered by Sponsor “AS IS” and Sponsor makes no warranty of any kind expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. SPONSOR IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE PRIZE OR USE OF THE PRIZE.
Odds of winning prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize is not transferable. No substitution of prize for cash or other goods and services is permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of approximately equal or greater value. All expenses not specified above, including, without limitation, all federal, state, and local taxes, and international tariffs, are the sole responsibility of the individual winner. Prizes may be awarded by mail or shipped to winner, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Allow four to six weeks for delivery or prize.
4. Drawing. Based on the number of completed Network Assessments, the potential winner will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible entries received on or about the 20th day of June, 2017 (“Drawing”). The Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor or its designee, the judge of the Drawing, whose decisions are final and binding. The potential winner will be notified by email on or about the 23rd day of June, 2017, after the drawing to claim prize. The potential winner will have until 11:59 pm Pacific Standard Time on the 12th day of July, 2017 following notification to claim the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within that time or is contacted and does not respond as directed by the 7th day of July, 2017, refuses the prize, is ineligible to accept the prize, and/or fails to sign the Affidavit, the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner selected by random drawing from all remaining eligible Entries. Winners may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and, except where prohibited, a Liability/Publicity Release, all, within 20 days of drawing in order to claim prize. If any winner is at least 18 years of age as required, but a minor in his or her state of residence, the prize will be awarded in the name of the minor’s parent or legal guardian, who will also be responsible for signing any necessary releases, affidavits, and consents. Only Prizes claimed in accordance with the Official Rules will be awarded.
5. General Conditions. Sponsor has the right to cancel, terminate or modify this Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures, other conditions beyond Sponsor's control, or for any other reason at Sponsor’s sole discretion, and to select winner from eligible entries received on or before the termination date. Sponsor is not responsible for any failure to contact entrants, whether due to technical or human error. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes in the event that it becomes infected by a computer virus or is otherwise technically impaired. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an online Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the e-mail account associated with the e-mail submitted with the Entry is registered.
By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree (i) to be bound by these rules; (ii) that any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased, SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU; (iii) that Sponsor and its agents have the right to use entrant’s first name, last name, and city and state, photograph, image, and likeness on Sponsor’s website and in any and all publicity and advertising for Sponsor without any further attribution, notification or compensation to entrants except if entrant is a resident of Tennessee or otherwise where prohibited by law; (iv) to be contacted by Sponsor by public announcement, telephone, mail or email regarding this Sweepstakes; (v) to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, agents, advertising, promotion and publicity agencies for any liability, damages, loss or injury resulting from entrants’ participation in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession, shipping and handling, loss, use or misuse of any prize awarded in this Sweepstakes; and (vi) that any and all information provided in Entries is the exclusive property of Sponsor who is thereafter free without limitation to use such information in its sole discretion. Entrants and winner assume sole liability for injuries, including personal injuries and/or damage to person or property, caused or claimed to be caused by participating in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession, shipping and handling, loss, use or misuse of any prize awarded. The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and all claims must be resolved in the United States.
6. Winners list. . For a winner's list, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope postmarked and to be received by June 30, 2017 to: 2017 Brocade SAN Assessment Sweepstakes, Winners List, ATTN:_Carol Konnyu, Brocade Communications Systems, Inc.,130 Holger Way, San Jose, California 95134. Vermont residents may omit return postage.
7. Sponsor: Brocade Communications Systems, Inc., 130 Holger Way, San Jose, California 95134.
© 2017 Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.