IP-Speichernetzwerk neu definieren
Kein veraltetes IP-Netzwerk verwendenEntdecken
Kein veraltetes IP-Netzwerk verwendenEntdecken
Revolutionierung von Geschäftsmodellen für die „Third Platform“Entdecken
Kostenlose Testphase von 30 Tagen: Brocade Virtual Traffic Manager, die führende Plattform für die virtuelle Anwendungsbereitstellung für die neue IPEntdecken
HARDWARE SUPPORT TERMS
These Hardware Support Terms apply to Brocade Hardware Products and their embedded software.
1. Support Plans. Brocade’s Support Plans for Hardware are described on the Support Pages of Brocade.com.
2. Support Plan Term. The initial term of each Support Plan (the “Initial Support Term”) is the period stated in the order, beginning at the following times: (i) for newly purchased Hardware, on the date of shipment; (ii) for previously shipped Hardware, on the effective date specified in the order. Your Support Plan will renew for one or more renewal terms (each a “Renewal Support Term”) if you and Brocade have entered into a renewal order during the Initial Support Term or then-current Renewal Support Term, as applicable. Brocade may increase the fees applicable to each Renewal Support Term by giving written notice of the increase at least thirty (30) days prior to the expiration of the Initial Support Term or then-current Renewal Support Term, provided that such increase will not exceed the lesser of (i) Brocade's then current commercial list price, or (ii) five percent (5%) over the prior year's Support Plan fees, except that if a Product is in end of life status, Brocade may charge its then current commercial list price for a Support Renewal Term. If you wish to purchase a different Support Plan, or if Brocade has modified a Support Plan, (e.g., service level, duration, product mix/quantity), the renewal fees will be at Brocade's then current price list.
3. Cancellation. You may cancel a Support Plan for Hardware at any time on thirty (30) days prior written notice to Brocade, and Brocade will credit the prepaid, unused fees for the Support Plan, less any prepayment or multi-year discount to which you are no longer entitled. Notwithstanding the foregoing, unless otherwise expressly quoted by Brocade, charges applicable to a Support Account Manager (“SAM”) or Onsite Engineer (“OSE”) are non-refundable.
4. Information Required as Part of a Support Request You should have the following information readily available when contacting Brocade Technical Support, either through phone, e-mail, or the Web:
If you purchased your primary support plan from a Brocade distributor or solutions provider, then Brocade may share your case information with the primary support provider as necessary to facilitate the management of your case, such as notification of case open, notification of case closed, and support diagnostic information.
5. Response Flow. Brocade Technical Support will help troubleshoot the reported issue and will dispatch a service technician to the site with the necessary replacement parts in accordance with the terms of the purchased Brocade Support Plan. Delivery times may vary due to customs and local regulations which are outside of responsibility of Brocade. You may be responsible for importation costs, brokerage fees, import duties, and taxes. Next-business-day delivery is not available on selected holidays. To determine if your specific location is within the required distance for next-business-day delivery, please visit the support pages on Brocade.com. If you report a material deviation between a current Software release and its specifications, and Brocade is able to reproduce the deviation, Brocade will use reasonable efforts to provide a Patch to resolve the deviation. In addition, Brocade will make available to you those Maintenance Releases, Feature Releases, and Platform Releases for the Software that it makes available without additional charge to Support Plan customers generally.
6. Severity Definitions. If you request Support, a case will be generated, and the Brocade Technical Support team will classify the problem's severity level from 1 to 4 as follows:
7. Recertification of Hardware. You may request a Support Plan for Hardware previously supported by a provider other than Brocade, for which the Brocade warranty has lapsed, or for which the prior Support Plan has lapsed. As a condition to the sale of the new Support Plan Brocade may require that the Hardware to be recertified and require you to pay a fee for recertification services. If Brocade determines that the Hardware is not supportable, or if you fail to implement any required corrective actions identified by Brocade as part of the recertification process, then Brocade may decline to recertify the Hardware. Fees for the recertification services are due regardless of whether the Hardware is recertified, and are not refundable. However, if Brocade does not recertify the Hardware it will refund any Support Plan fees that you may have paid in anticipation of a successful recertification. The term of the Support Plan for re-certified Hardware begins on the date the Hardware is recertified. If would like to use support services for the Hardware before the recertification is complete, Brocade may provide the support for an additional fee pursuant to Brocade’s Services Terms, or may delay providing Support until the recertification is completed.
8. Replaced Items. Any Hardware or Hardware part that Brocade replaces will become Brocade's property, and the replacement item will become your property. The replacement items may not be new, but will be in good working order and at least functionally equivalent to the item replaced. Before Brocade exchanges any Hardware, you must remove all features, parts, options, alterations, encumbrances, and attachments not provided by Brocade. You must also ensure that the item is free of any legal obligations, encumbrances, or restrictions that could prevent its exchange.
9. Secure Service. Brocade offers a Secure Service option as an add-on to any existing Hardware Support Plan that allows you to receive replacement products without requiring the return of the defective product. You are responsible for destroying the existing hardware and providing proof of destruction documentation. Secure Service is not available on products covered by a Return to Factory SLA.
10. Remote Access. For USDX and Edge Products, and other Products as designated by Brocade, you must provision remote access via Brocade-provided dial in modem to enable remote diagnostics, troubleshooting and software Upgrades.
11. Support Exclusions. Brocade is not obligated to provide Support for Hardware that would otherwise be covered by a Support Plan if the Hardware has been damaged by misuse, accident, improper installation, misapplication, modification, unsuitable physical or operating environment, abnormal physical or electrical stress, improper maintenance (unless by Brocade), removal or alteration of switch or part identification labels, or failure caused by a product for which Brocade is not responsible. If offered, you may purchase support services for excluded Hardware pursuant to Brocade’s Services Terms.
12. Other. Based on the Support Plan you select, you may be responsible for shipping costs related to returns. The provision of spares is subject to availability and lead time. Onsite labor required to fulfill the Support Plan may require an estimated thirty (30) days from receipt of order to provision.