Time zone settings
You can set the time zone by specifying a geographic region and city by name. You can choose one of the following regions: Africa, America, Pacific, Europe, Antarctica, Arctic, Asia, Australia, Atlantic, and Indian.
The time zone setting has the following characteristics:
- The setting automatically adjusts for Daylight Savings Time.
- Changing the time zone on a switch updates the local time zone setup and is reflected in local time calculations.
- By default, all switches are in the Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) time zone (0,0). If all switches in a fabric are in one time zone, it is possible for you to keep the time zone setup at the default setting.
- System services that have already started will reflect the time zone changes only after the next reboot.
- Time zone settings persist across failover for high availability.
- Time zone settings are not affected by NTP server synchronization.